Sunday 6 November 2011

I think its time to begin!

Hi im Charlotte, a regular girl from England. I have been inspired by so many bloggers so i thought i would try make my own. I made a blog a while ago but it didnt go too well... So i thought lets make a new one and stick to it this time.

Today i have been shopping i bought a warm wooly hat ready for the snow!, and i also took some outfit photos so i shall post them tomorrow. At the moment im just watching the EMA awards i just love award show's i get pretty excited for them! Justin Bieber is on the show and has won two awards so far! I personally think he deserved them, He is amazing! To be honest i think all the artist so far that have won deserve them. Okay im going to go to bed now as i have school tomorrow! Goodnight!
-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment